“It will give you a perspective you won’t see on television.”
Tag Archives: Afghanistan
Here is Noam Chomsky explaining very briefly whether Islam is the Enemy and the weight of the Clash of Civilizations.
If the youtube is missing, click here for Video 1.
Any death is a time of reflection for the living. But this death requires us to take time to think, reflect, and engage in a discussion about freedom, liberty, and justice for all.
By Abdul Malik Mujahid| President of SoundVision.com Continue reading
I have to say this before I say anything else, that this post and what I am about to say will offend many of you (Muslims)! And frankly I really don’t care what you think of me and how offended you get! I just don’t care…
I have said this to some people I know, and mostlty I haven’t receieved a much positive respond. I have been told to stay positive, that I should think positive, that what I say (coming below) creates ill feeling towards other Muslims and that I am being pessimistic, or that I should not judge others. I Strongly Disagree!
So here is what I have to say:
So this Pastor Terry Jones in Florida from a church group that was financially and intellectually bankcrupt when announced the “Burn Quran Day” he bacame an instant international figure. Then he called it off to show that he got some leadership! Man got some skills of Public relations…
But lets analyze really quick what just happened by one nut who was blinded in a faith of instant publicity:
– Indonesian President used some harsh language towards US (to appeal its citizens but neverthless).
– Afghans took streets in protest, NATO camp was attacked by mob, a US soldier shot dead an Afghani protestor. All this for total nonesense because of One Nut.
– Mr Imam Feisal Rauf of Cordoba Initiative (aka NYC Cultural Center) according to the Nut Pastor apparently cut a deal with him to move the NYC Cultural Center away from Ground Zero?!?!? Like Seriously !!
– Imam Muhammad Musri, head of the Islamic Society of the Central Florida stood at Pastor Nut’s media conference and said that he feels that the Mosque should not be built near Ground Zero. Interesting because [1st] Its NOT a Mosque, its a freeken Cultural Center. [2nd] A Mosque has been there at that spot for all these years !
– Mr. Nut Pastor Jones can’t even pronounce Imam properly when referring to Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf (with whom he said he cut a deal). He kept referring to Imam Feisal Rauf as “Iman.” Its like calling Pastor a “Paster” Continue reading
Pakistan is facing the worst crisis of its history after Monsoon Rains submerged one-fifth of the country under water.
By Umer Sultan.
This is Part 2, read Part 1 here.
“Unless the world responds immediately, more and more of the 3.5 million children affected by the floods will be at risk of Continue reading
Wikileaks is the story of this week. Divert the attention from the wars and conflicts, and through media frenzy lets make it fit the grand narrative…sike
2 articles that I recently came across are very beneficial to read.
Wikileaks – Zionist plot to invade more Muslim lands by Rehmat’s World
WikiLeaks War Logs Anti-War Whistleblowing Or War Propaganda? by The Tonka Report
By now most of you might have heard about the wikileaks, the online publication of the classified material on the war in Afghanistan.
New York Times published a story based on these leaked reports that Pakistan’s ISI is supporting Taliban in the war.
Zainab Jeewanjee wrote a concise post at her blog that I suggest reading.
Muslim Public Affairs Council has issued a video in which leading American Islamic Scholars condemn violence, extremism and terrorism yet again.
Apart from the video, if you are interested in reading more condemnations, Fatwas and articles; or if you are one of those who keep asking “Where is the Muslim Voice” then make sure you click Here Are The Muslim Voices!
If the video cannot be found, please click here.
“Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan declared the government of Pakistan a slave of the US and added that the ongoing terrorism in the country would continue until Washington stopped meddling in the internal affairs of Islamabad.” -PTI
Imran Khan said the above quote in a press conference after the twin suicide bombings at the shrine of an Islamic scholar and a sufi saint, Hazrat Data Ganj Baksh in Lahore.
The dilemma I am facing is that how come the anti-muslim, the neo-con, Islamophobic, American Supremacist element has given complete impunity to Imran Khan!! I mean that is pretty freaky. What is going on behind the scenes??? Places where ZakirNaik (a Muslim Telepreacher) gets banned, Imran Khan has Freedom!!!! How Come???
Imran Khan has given countless statements regarding the Pak-US relations that can qualify him to be labelled as Anti-American by the american Right. However, I have not come across any opposition to him in this respect. Where criticizing American policy of drones attack in Pakistan, and opposing military escalation in Afghanistan can cause Continue reading